Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Eternal"

"Eternal"

"Do you know what I have put in you? Do you know what you really are?

"You are a spirit. You are eternal. You are made for eternity. This is how I made you. I do not make mistakes. You cannot be annihilated. I did not make you extinguishable. Either you will live forever, or you will die forever.

"I know you are afraid of believing this. I know you are afraid of being deceived and being lost. But I am the Father of your spirit, and I am able to keep you safe by My Spirit. Trying to believe that you are less than I have made you is no protection against deception. It only makes it harder for you to hear Me, to communicate with My Spirit.

"You are more than you think you are. You are more than flesh and air. Deep inside you know it, but you are afraid of it. Give Me your fear. Trust Me, that I will take care of you and preserve you. I am the Father of your spirit and the One who will preserve your spirit, soul and body blameless until the day My Son returns."

*****

See also: "A Spirit of Life" and "Spirit" (study)

No comments:

Post a Comment