Friday, August 5, 2011

"Free Indeed!"

"Free Indeed!"

"My dear children,

"When I told you that the truth would set you free, I did not mean that you have to convince yourself to like 'the truth' and be happy about it. I did not mean that you have to pretend to enjoy what is actually heavy to you. I did not mean that you have to smile and say you're doing fine when really inside you can't stand being fake.

"If the 'truth' tells you that you need to dress up and wear a smile, then it's not My truth. It's not Me. I would rather roll down grassy hills with you! I don't want your performance. I just want to be with you, and I want you to be free. Being with Me is your freedom, not learning a lot of 'truths' or laws or ways to behave.

"Come, be free."

*****

See also: "Tumbling" (art link)

No comments:

Post a Comment